Well, it seems there is some interest in joining me to recommit and finish up our 2011 PhDs that did not make it to the "DONE" or "FINISHED" stage during this 2011 year.
There is quite a few of us in this boat, so lets all get paddling as soon as the year end festivities are over, and get those PhDs done!!
If we can collectively get at least 75 of the 157 remaining PhDs done, I'll consider starting a new 2012 PhD Challenge, where we can commit to completing some new PhDs, and take on new participants...
So, anyone new wanting to join in on a 2012 PhD Challenge later in the year, and present participants, do your part by cheering us on through comments when we post our FINISHES.
We need all the help we can get!
You can see my 3 PhDs (of the 6 committed) that still need to be completed, by clicking on this link... There are links there to the 3 projects I managed to get done already...
Wishing you a very merry Christmas, and the best of 2012!
Happy stitching!
Myra

10 comments:
Sounds great! I'm totally in. I have one left to finish and it is part-way quilted. It is definitely high on the top of my priority list.
xo -E
I have 2 left and am chugging along with both. One is 12/29 (rows) done and I already have the binding ready for it. The other is 1/5 done. Don't know how long you are thinking about giving us, but I still plan on keeping in touch...
I've already committed to finishing up those PHDs (get 'er done!) for 2012. Just have to keep saying "I think I can, I think I can, I KNOW i can..."
Thanks for keeping up the nudge!!
That kinda sounds like a bribe Myra. LOL Love it! I will get cracking as soon as this holiday is over with and I have some free time again!
Me too!
I'm rolling on with number 5 for this challenge.
I'm in!! I have been working on my PHd's, just not posting them as life has been crazy, but it is winding down.
blogging at sunnyvillecottage.blogspot.com now.
Merry Christmas to all.
blessings, jilly
Go girls! Love to keep this one going. Need all the inspiration we can get collectively!! Happy New Year!
Happy New Year!
Thanks Myra! Yes, really need to get back to finishing these PhDs! I actually finished one and forgot to post about it :-( I plan to get the rest finished in the early part of this year!
Hi, I'm very interested in joining this group. I think that the more I post about committing to my un-finished projects I just might actually get them done.
Good luck to all!! I'd love to join the 2012 group. So I'll be checking back!
Post a Comment