Wecome!!!

Participants are welcome to post any finished PhDs, at any time, here on in.


Sunday, June 12, 2011

I'm in business again!!! Whoopee!!!

Computer fixed, photos loaded, posts and updating to do!!!

Here is my second PhD finish! Yippee!!!!
This is #5 - Charm Packs on Point
...and a peek at the back/quilting...
 Doing the happy dance here, although there is much more to do... I don't know why, but I always leave things to "crunch" time...? lol!! 8-)

You can see my other posts here, and you'll note that I quilted this in February... It ended up a big mess of thread breakages, that I brought it home and chucked it in a corner. I pulled it out last week to bring to a weekend retreat, and now it is done!! 8-)

Next!!!

I will get this blog caught up, and get some "high time" posts 
up on my blog tomorrow when DH is at work...

Happy stitchings all! 8-)
Myra

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It looks wonderful, Myra. I am so glad that you are back up and working. It is most frustrating to be without the computer.

Kate said...

Congrats on the finish! It must feel really good especially since you had such problems with it.