Wecome!!!

Participants are welcome to post any finished PhDs, at any time, here on in.


Friday, January 14, 2011

Pictures of Dianne's PHD's

These Red Hat Pieces are parts of a purse that has been sitting around for a few years.


The Christmas tablerunner is a newbie project, only started in October, needs to have the quilting finished, binding done and the placemats completed. Decorations need to hand-sewn on.

Hand-quilting the circle lap-quilt on the left. Finish that and bind it.
Batik quilt - class project two years ago- needs to be sandwiched, quilted and bound




Adding pictures to posts has been a challenge for me so this post is a challenge but learning new things is good. Thanks, Myra for this challenge.

7 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

Nice projects! Won't it be nice to see them finished!!

Shay said...

Love your project list . You're going to have some gorgeous finishes.

Congrats on the photo adding too!

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

The photos gave me a fit too. Myra had to rescue me I was about to give up, but this is how I do it now, I add the pictures all at once, I try to add them so the ones I want on the bottom go on first, with the first one I want on top going on last. Does that make sense? Then I add all the words, which sometimes is a challenge, but it does seem to get easier each time. Congrats on joining us.

Nancy said...

I especially love the circles. I have always want to do one of those but never seemed to find the time with all the other quilting going on it my world. Soon, very soon, I will have to make the time if they will look as nice as yours.

Mary-Frances said...

Great variety of projects. Won't it be nice to have our projects done!

Myra said...

Good for you getting your photos onto your post Dianne!!! I am impressed!!!
Great projects to "Get'er don!!" 8-)
Happy stitchings!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful projects! I think if we could all swap ufos with others, we'd finish really fast!